Fitness marketing is a vital aspect to your fitness business plan. Are you feeling overwhelmed at the thought of it? Follow these 33 fitness marketing tips to get you started, and always remember…
1. Check out the book entitled “How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.” It’s a life changing book and has an Audio CD form as well.
2. There is another audio CD that is called “The Power of Intention” by Wayne Dyer. It is just as awesome when you want that mindset for maximum attraction success.
3. Listen to “The Secret” audio CD too or watch the DVD version.
4. To beef up your fitness marketing strategies, subscribe to the PTPower website and learn from BFF Bedros Keuilian.
5. Find out more fitness marketing tactics from Chris McCombs on the KickBackLife website
6. Learn the ropes in getting more new clients by visiting ACupOfCopy.net – a site owned by my little brother David Tendrich who is a genius who knows how to write a sales copy that pulls cash.
7. Understand the Fitness Marketing Manifesto which is a set of modern and dominant marketing methods that are used by myself and a lot of the successful people I know.
8. Set up your own Fit Body Boot Camp by opening several six-figure boot camps that are managed by other experienced trainers to reach the financial freedom that Bedros and I enjoy.
9. Give experience as opposed to giving your clients and entire boot camp a workout.
10. Increase your energy levels!
11. Communicate with around 20 people each day and convince them to join your new fitness program.
12. Find a personal assistant to help you.
13. Become part of a mastermind run by experts marketers
14. Obtain “Influential Writing” by Dan Kennedy
15. Have your own perspective. Some people are out there to do whatever it takes to experience your day.
16. Jot down your goals on paper.
17. Keep everyone happy. It will reflect back to you.
18. Hire a business coach in fitness.
19. Allocate additional time for your fitness business. Know that 80% should be spent working “in” and the remaining 20% working “on” your business.
20. Be in the circle of like-minded people.
21. Figure out WHAT you want and WHY it is wanted and write it down. Then plan a big ACTION that will drive you to get it.
22. At the end of the day, make a to-do list with what you should accomplish the next day.
23. Show yourself as a “Pumper Upper” to as many people as you can per day.
24. Spend 2 minutes per day on meditating for a better quality lifestyle.
25. Focus on your dream rather than training your clients each time you wake up in the morning.
26. Avoid arguing as nobody can ever win. Instead, utilize the AFFF method which involves you agreeing and understanding their feelings. Then you can show your findings afterwards.
27. Read a book by Dantalion Jones called “Mind Control 101”.
28. Look for a mentor
29. Take the negative people out of the picture.
30. Read Neil Strauss’s “The Game” book.
31. Get the feeling of a fitness expert by having the BEST shape ever.
32. Taking fish oil supplements can make you smarter and improve your memory.
33. Look deeply in the eye… and tell that buddy how much you’d love to party.
I hope you’re just as pumped as I am for you to be successful in your fitness marketing. Get ready to boost your business and leave your competitors in the dust!